Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations went by the Government of India. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks to some people companies offering LLP Formation Online in India registration services, you can easily complete your company registration process without much palaver.
While planning to register a business, it is generally a better idea to hire a reputed registration company. These companies have seasoned experts that will do your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the procedure of company registration. Below is the method followed to register a firm’s in India:
1. Select at least four unique names to make the company. Give your names priority according to choice. The registration entity will provide the name which is obtainable. The names you select must contain at least two words, first describing your business name and second one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for historical past of the selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. 5 hundred. If the applied name is available, activities . registered for you. Effective at unavailability, you will need to apply for a different name.
3. Once title is approved, you could apply for registration through e-Forms 1, 8 and 33. This has to be done within 6 months of brand name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association your solicitors and get them stamped with the right stamp duty. All of them signed by in the very two subscribers.
5. Pay the registration fee and filing fee
6. Arrange the following documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a replica of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy in the letter regarding accessibility of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of registration and filing fees
7. Obtain the certificate of incorporation towards Registrar of Companies. They will verify your documents and after verified, company will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate could possibly be the date of your company combination.
8. Once it’s done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it’s a complicated and long process where even a small mistake may be expensive of money and time. Due to this reason, a lot of the people consider hiring companies’ house expert services. These companies have great skills and experience with doing such tasks, and they have discovered the right teams to try and do each task. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser campaigns. Look around you and choose a registration company to get the company incorporated quickly.